Sunday 12 July 2015

JUST THINK and EXPRESS....!

Happy to start a blog. A totally new and pleasant experience. Got a platform to connect with those with whom I can match the frequency. Nothing to tell today. But, however, mind refuses to stop here. I am also asking a question to myself why should I stop? When I created a blog, I have to be loyal with myself, need to write something, should write whatever comes to my mind. Okay; let's go through the bitter truth of recent India.

Is anybody feeling change from last several years? What is going on in the most ancient, most intelligent, most soulful nation of an era? Everybody wants a change in the country but nobody want to change the self. That's the bitter truth what I am trying to explain. But what will happen to the country whether anyone reads this or not, whether anyone think or write this or not!!! Even I, by myself, being a humble student of current flows, being so positive, so kind, so loyal to myself and secondly to MERA BHARAT MAHAAN, I am lamentable to think so negatively. This is because of the wrong beliefs taught to our generation. The youth must come forward and do the right things fearlessly. Otherwise the future of India will be quite full of dark and no one of us will have the time to regret on those conditions which are created by us knowingly or unknowingly.

And, in this context, I took the very first step today and started a blog with a view that my nation needs something from me whatever I can give in terms of this humble effort.

What's going on in reader's mind? Any idea what am I trying to tell? Well, guess and think about it.

Please respond to this if you like. Keep encouraging me. Jai Hind. 

2 comments: